Private, Denplan and NHS treatment in a friendly relaxed environment.
At 76dental we are a modern family orientated practice offering a complete range of preventative and restorative care. We also provide a full choice of cosmetic treatments utilising the latest in materials and techniques. This includes tooth whitening, using ‘Boutique Whitening,’ Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, Orthodontics, Facial Rejuvenation Sedation and Implants.
All our dentists are committed to providing the highest quality treatment, attending courses and conferences to keep themselves up to date with the latest techniques and materials.
Meet The Team
Find out more about our friendly, professional team here.
Our Mission Statement
“Committed to provide the highest quality of dental care based on sound scientific evidence in a caring and friendly atmosphere by a highly qualified team of dental professionals.”
Our Promise To You
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To take the time to listen to your fears, needs and desires and give you explanations and solutions designed to meet your needs.
- Provide the highest quality of dental care and keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials and equipment available.
- To carry out your dental treatment in a safe environment and follow the latest cross infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- To formulate a treatment plan which best meets your requirements and to discuss with you all the implications, and alternatives.
Your Promise To Us
- To help us by attending your appointments promptly and if that is not possible giving us at least 48hrs notice.
- To carry out any home care as recommended by your Dentist or Dental Hygienist.
- To attend for regular examinations and preventative treatment as recommended by your Dentist.
- To treat all staff with the courtesy and respect that you would expect from us.
- If you are happy with your visit then we would appreciate it if you would tell others about the service we provide.