Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance Procedures Policy
Statement of Aims
76dental is dedicated to providing dental care of a high standard and consistent quality for all our patients. All treatment offered and provided will be clinically justified, appropriate and carried out with proper regard to the dignity and autonomy of our patients.
This practice has the following quality assurance and safeguarding policies and procedures in place, further details are in the practice files:
- Policy on complaints, complaints log and follow up. Patient information leaflets & details of how to access complaints policy including how to escalate or appeal.
- Patient satisfaction surveys and action as a result, Patient comment cards.
- Disability and Discrimination act audit.
- Policy on raising concern.
- Health and safety risk assessments, Fire risk assessment and training.
- Material data sheets and COSHH files.
- HTM 01-05 policies for decontamination and sterilisation with regular audits.
- Confidentiality policy signed by all staff and visitors.
- Completion of information governance toolkit.
- Staff training and training logs.
- Dr Simon Clarke and Dr Tom Huddleston are responsible for monitoring the quality assurance system within the practice.