Zero Tolerance Policy
Please note that 76dental operates a ZERO TOLERANCE policy and any patients who commit an act of violence against any member of staff or other patient, or behave such a way that any such person fears for their safety. Any such incidents will be reported to the police immediately, the patient’s treatment will be terminated and if applicable the Primary care Trust will be informed.
Expected Standards of Behaviour
The 76dental practice has a duty to provide a safe and secure environment for staff, patients and visitors. Violent or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and decisive action will be taken to protect staff, patients and staff.
The following are examples of unacceptable behaviour on Practice Premises:
- Threats or threatening behaviour
- Excessive noise, eg. recurrent loud or intrusive conversation or shouting
- Threatening or abusive language involving swearing or offensive remarks
- Derogatory racial or sexual remarks
- Malicious allegations relating to members of staff, other patients or visitors
- Taking alcohol or drugs on practice premises
- Drug dealing on practice premises
- Wilful damage to practice property